Q. Can you help me in preparing for my income tax filing, as regards my investment property?

“Yes, we will provide you an IRS Form 1099 along with an annual statement detailing all revenues and expenses for the year.  The IRS loves it when investors use a professional property manager because they feel comfortable that there is less likely to be fraud or tax evasion.”  Dan Wilhelm, Executive Broker and Principal